Saturday, November 15, 2008

The day after my birthday...

We only got the ceiling painted in the master bedroom last night. I was tired and cranky because my mouth hurt so much, DH was nauseous again. So we got up this morning and painted the walls. Only sniped at each other a couple times too! We got done about an hour before the bed came. We got us one of them there Sleep Number beds. Expensive, so he better *#%@ like it! He's a lot fussier about sleep than I am. I can sleep standing up, wherever, whenever. He's gotta have it DARK and QUIET, and even then he wakes up 2 or 3 times a night. At least we FINALLY got rid of the waterbed.

I'm ecstatic about one thing. My city had a computer recycling drop off today! I got rid of two humongous monitors, 2 old computers, a printer and an old scanner. Hallelujah! We missed the last two recycling days they had, always found out about them AFTER they happened. I signed up for e-mail notifications from the city and Viola! we got an e-mail on Thursday that there would be one this Saturday (today) from 10 -2. We barely made it between painting and the bed being delivered and setup, but we made it. I'm so so so happy to be rid of 'em!

Half my face is swollen to twice it's size. I look like I have 2 or 3 hard boiled eggs in my mouth n that side. The pain is low grade now, constant, but low grade.

No comments: