Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dec 14

Damn, I frittered the weekend away. DH and I are both in snits, so we're barely talking and trying to be in different parts of the house. I did make dinner both nights this weekend -- I usually cook enough on Saturday to feed us on Sunday -- although I burnt last night's meal. Should of put the pork chops with sauerkraut and apples in the oven, but no, I decide to save a dish and leave it on the stove top. And it was in a Corian Visions skillet -- I could of put it in the oven, but made the stupid mistake anyway!

A couple posts ago I was so darn excited to get rid of old computer equipment. Yet, lo and behold, I missed the dag nab UPS that died this summer. DH is planning on dropping in the dumpster at work, which I regret -- land fill and all that. But hey, we don't buy bottled water, and never used a disposable diaper, so I'm feeling entitled to a bit of the land fill.

Didn't win the 207MM mega millions, which was a disappointment. We don't buy many tickets, usually only on Fridays, and only $5 for all three lotto type lotteries in Illinois. If the jackpot gets up there we'll throw in a couple more bucks. I'm kind of on the fence, if we don't buy any tickets we'll never win, but we never win anyway, should we save the $5? Heck it's only $5, right? Just a little bit more than a Venti Eggnog Latte at Starbucks, which I'm seriously addicted to. Good thing they only have it in November and December! I wanted Matty to win Survivor. Heck, this whole weekend's been one disappointment after another. Gotta get out of this funk.

No comments: